Wednesday 22 July 2009

The Second One

Sooooo, day two of my blogging adventures and still I haven't a clue of what I want to write about. I may have to simply resort to telling you about one of the things in life that I love.
I love...
Eating chunky peanut butter straight out of the jar using my finger. For some reason it tastes a million times better this way. I think it's exciting because of the memory of being yelled at for doing it as a kid. I'm still utterly thrilled at the idea that this is MY jar of peanut butter, in MY fridge, and I can eat it in any piggy old way I choose to.
On a similar note one of the main reasons (if not THE main reason) I had for desperately wanting to be a 'grown-up' was the undeniably delicious thought that one day I'd be able to purchase a tub of Philadelphia cheese and eat the whole bloody lot in one sitting if I wanted to. I almost couldn't wrap my head around the freedom of being able to just buy it and eat it all WITHOUT GETTING DONE! I honestly don't believe this buzz will ever wear off, and I'm almost thirty *shhhhhh*


I think I just may be a glutton... but a happy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment