Tuesday 21 July 2009

The Beginning

So here it is, my very first blog. I've been meaning to start this for such a long time but as I'm incurably lazy I never got around to it. Most of my life takes place in my head, there's so many brilliant things I've thought about doing but putting them into actuality never seems to happen. I don't mind so much. At least my imagination isn't broken. The problem I have is that although I've wanted to blog for a while I never had any idea of what on earth I'd write about. I know that most people choose a subject or a theme but I'm afraid I have neither. What I DO have though is a great recipe for burgers... yep you heard, burgers. This was what I made for dinner last night, it was was yummy, simple and I think you should try it.

REGRUB BURGER

Serves 2


Splash of olive oil
300g Minced Beef

Half a chopped onion
1 Egg

Handful of breadcrumbs
Cumin

Mustard
4 Burger Baps


Preheat the oven to 200C. Grease a baking tray with the olive oil. Mix the beef, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, cumin, mustard and salt & pepper in a bowl with your hands then divide into four burger shapes onto the baking tray. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, turning once halfway through.


I like mine with lettuce tomato & mayonnaise, my chap likes them with a solitary dollop of ketchup. Whatever works for you, enjoy!


And that's it, my very first blog post is born! I wonder what will happen next time...

Till then, ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment